85 in stockCompare
CHANNEL CONFIGURATION :
1) MAX. CHANNEL OUTPUT POWER CONFIGURATION AT 4Ω OHM 2 CH x 50 W RMS
2) MAX. CHANNEL OUTPUT POWER CONFIGURATION AT 2Ω OHMS 2 CH x 100 W RMS
3) MAX. CHANNEL POWER CONFIGURATION AT 4Ω OHMS BTL (BRIDGE-TIED LOAD) 1 CH x 200 W RMS
4) FREQUENCY RESPONSE (±2db) 5 – 50 kHz
5) TOLERANCE +0/-3
6) SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO >90 dB
7) TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD) AT 1 kHz (%) < 0.15%
8) Rated Output Power (RMS 20 – 20,000 Hz)
9) SENSITIVITY 200mV ̴ 8V
10) RECOMMENDED FUSE TYPE: 30A × 1
11) Input power/voltage : 12V
Solidly built – All parts have been selected for sound quality and reliability.
2 Channel High Output Amplifier 3500 Watts Peak.
High Power Good Quality and Great Durability, RCA and AUX Inputs.
MOSFET based for better sound quality.
Process for Technology of the Amplifier series – from dramatic distinction to dramatic design, this new series amplifier are thrillers in every sense, pushing the limits of flexibility and functionality, more power, shrunk size. New Cave amps brilliantly integrate high-power performance superior to that of previous models in space-efficient size for flexibility of installation in various car cabins. Automatic signal sensing and turn-on. Pioneer amplifiers automatically select the proper input signal mode, either RCA or speaker level. When the receiver is turned on, the amplifier automatically turns on. When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output and utilizing speaker level output, the amp automatically senses the input mode and powers up in sync with the receiver. When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output using speaker wire, the amplifier is turned on at the same time as the receiver. Pioneer’s amplifiers automatically detect the input signal and select RCA level or speaker level.